“It's Taco Bell...”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #39 of 106 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Clean, good service, has your standard taco bell items. Would prefer more variety on the ordering menu.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Shout out to Lewiston Taco Bell, thanks for being fast crispy and tasty today. Quick too,ensuring I didn't drop dead of starvation on this hectic day before Christmas. You guys probably don't get enough credit. And drive-through girl you were awesome, I wish I could start at TacoPay It Forward like I do at Dutch Brothers but alas..

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The grandkids wanted to go to Taco Bell for lunch so we went. They were very busy but service was fast. I had the steak salad and it was very good. The shell was layered with white rice and the salad and meat on top. Very good for fast food.