“Great lunch”

Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Lewiston
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Mystic Cafe is a locally owned cafe, bistro, wine bar, and full service dinner establishment. We pride ourselves in providing fresh, localized ingredients and working with local and regional vendors. We provide an atmosphere that makes you want to come in and stay a while. With hot fresh pastries, espresso, daily house-made soups, local beer and wine, full service dinner, and live music we are proud to be a place for all to enjoy.
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome lunches and lunch specials. The ambience is great place for meeting or just having a conversation with friends.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The mystic cafe is different from most restaurants in the Lewis Clark valley. It has open mic night, They serve coffee and pastries while having a full menu and live music in the evenings. It's also owned by happy day so you can be sure the food is fresh and that the restaurant kitchen is clean and well maintained. The black and bleu burger is great. I definitely recommend trying the mystic cafe if u get a chance. It is a little pricey compared to the surrounding restaurants but it's worth it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been calling Lewiston my home away from home for nearly 20 years now.
The valley had lacked an Organic farm to table type Cafe/Restaurant. The Mystic fits the bill... the Menu is varied with wonderful specials daily.. Great Salads.. Great Coffee, Mocha's, Expresso etc.. A Lounge in the rear with Awesome Beers that are regional and also local from the Valley.
Cool rustic brick and slightly industrial interior with local artist's painting rotating on the wall. Live music and open mic night etc.... It's a Coffee shop, Lounge, and Amazing Restaurant all in one. I have had Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks here.... All gooood.
Ooooh and the Staff.... AMAZING!!!!! I love them all... they always make me feel like family James the manager and I connect nearly monthly while I live clear across the Country. In short.. this is my go to place to chill and eat in the Lewis/Clark Valley now. WooooHoooooo! <3

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Good food, but over-priced. I heard about it, and heard about the prices as well. What I heard about the prices was correct: It's not going to be cheap..... Just so you know that before diving in. It has a nice clean atmosphere. Not a shabby place.

The back part of the restaurant is a little pub, which looked great for date-night.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This well-decorated eatery was next to our dog-friendly hotel. We had special seating outdoors behind the main brick building. Mutt Maggie was able to join us there and I could enjoy an after-dinner cigar in the open air. Wife Gretchen had a lamb burger with fries. I savored a beet salad, delightfully mixed with kale, garbanzos and other healthy greenery. Two merlots washed down a delightful light dinner. We enjoyed our food and the special seating. The Mystic Cafe is probably just as good indoors.