“Yum! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came highly recommended by a couple of different people so we had to try it. Did not disappoint! Burgers, fries, and shakes were AMAZING! Shakes are huge—ordered smalls and came nowhere close to finishing them. The kids couldn’t finish kid sized ones. Seating inside is limited so either be prepared to wait a little bit or get your food to go. The staff is extremely friendly. Will definitely eat here again when visiting McCall. Like many places in town, make sure to check the hours before you go.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The best burgers ever. All round great food. Never had a bad meal. Fries, tots and onion rings are good portion size. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Consistently has delicious burgers. It's easy to share a huge serving of fries. Top it off with a shake. The best. There's a reason the line is out the door.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My Fathers Place has AMAZING burgers and really good tater tots. The line was really really really long, but once our order was placed the food was quick to come out. I am glad we sucked it up and waited, because it's one of the best burgers I've ever had!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I have been here 10-15 times. The food is good - burgers and fries, and the restaurant is clean. It isn't cheap however. 2 burgers and fries is $16+ w/o drinks. I have taken them off my list becuase of the cost and calories

Been to My Father's Place? Share your experiences!