“Good Food - reliable”

Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 September 2016

steak & shrimp was good. Was pretty packed given game weekend. Sat around the bar area at a tall table.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Perhaps we went on a bad night but the service was not good. The food was okay but we were left sitting for a good 30 minutes while staff walked past us ignoring our attempts to flag them down. By the time our server came to our table I just wanted the check and to leave. When I asked for the check he waved at the machine sitting on the table, told me to pay there and walked away. I realize they were busy but ignoring customers is not good business. I'll not be back.

1  Thank tolleson94
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We ordered from their to-go menu online. The food was OK, but it took forever to find someone who could help locate our takeout order. The bartender finally helped me, and was exceptionally friendly. But he was clearly super busy and trying his hardest to do a million things at once.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

What a surprise! Best Applebees ever! Although the margaritas were weak on the alcohol side (not necessarily a bad thing), the grilled steak dinner was excellent, while the pork steak with mashed sweet potatoes and garlic green beans was unbelievably good. Serving sizes are filling, the presentations are unaustentatious, appealing and appetizing. I'm so glad we decided to take a chance on it. We were so excited, though, that we forgot to request our 10% off!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Came here after a full day of errands after getting the kids back to WSU..We were all bushed and a little "Hangry" (hungry and angry at each other). We all ordered approx. 10 items off of the happy hour menu and had a beer and sodas. All the food was excellent and the price for all of the food and drinks was reasonable. Service was also great. By the time we left we had stopped biting each other's heads off....lol