“Best SUSHI in Treasure Valley. All you can eat is SUPER VALUE.”
Review of Pacific Sushi

Pacific Sushi
Ranked #142 of 206 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I have been eating Sushi once a week for decades (addicted). Recently I discovered Pacific Sushi on 12th Ave in Nampa. Since they opened 9 months ago, I have been there every single week. I sit at the Sushi Bar and the service is phenomenal. Also the quality of the fish, the preparation and the sauces are great. For $20 I get what would cost me $60 at Shige in Boise. Don't get me wrong, Shige is great, but they are expensive. I love going to Pacific and getting great quality Sushi for a fair price. I am a creature of habit and the Sushi Chef prepares the same plate for me each week as soon as I walk through the door. That's good service!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We went yesterday, for New Year's Eve for lunch. My daughter lives in the area and recommended it. We had 3 in our party and the place only had about 10 other customers. A football game was blasting, with staff watching and cheering, and we looked at the menus. I decided to order the All You Can Eat lunch, my daughter one simple oder of sushi, and hubby has a teriyaki plate. When we were ready to order our waitess took mine and stared to walk away. I called her back and said my husband wanted to order too. She seemed to be in a fog. She took his order, then my daughters. They brought my daughter's order, mine was 20 minutes later (place still pretty empty with 5 staff I could see), then hubby anther 15 minutes later. BAD SERVICE. There was zero reason why all the food shouldn't have all been served together. Maybe they were too absorbed in the football game to pay attention to service? One table had dirty dishes one it for almost an hour, never cleaned. Whie the food/prices were good, the service was very disjointed, a real dissapointment. I don't know who the manager was, or if they were there, but all the other sushi places I've gone to manage to bring all the food at once. Ruined the experience, don't know if I'd ever go back.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Eaten here a handful of times and am so glad Nampa has a little sushi bar now. It looks like a little hole in the wall but tastes very good and fresh! You can see them make the roll right in front of you and all their fish and extras looked nice and tasted even better, the tuna was very good and soft. But my favorite roll so far is the Rock n Roll, on very end of menu and last choice to the right, I like the regular California Rolls and this is pretty similar and the sauce is so yummy. Will be a weekly customer

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I and my six years old son decided to try Pacific sushi today . I ordered 16-ish dollar sashimi and Teriyaki chicken. The sashimi were less chill then I expected and laid flat instead of standing horizontally. It was not presentable. In addition to that, I ordered a teriyaki chicken. it was lightly cooked in sauce and the sauce was barely detectable.The sauce was dry and not edible due to the less flavorful. I complained to a young lady or perhaps waitress. She seems like unacknowledged about the customer service. Then, another lady approached. She heard my complain. Then she grabbed a piece of chicken off from my teriyaki bowl , squished it and , oh thank goodness, she did not put it in her mouth. She acknowledged that the the chicken is good. I was like ' what have I just witnessed the unsanitary practice she just displayed in front of customers'. As a result, she told me that I have to paid for it because I ordered it. Very disappointing.

1  Thank NAMPALOVER
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I tried Pacific Sushi last night. The restaurant was very clean and the employees were very courteous. We set at the bar and we're could just order directly to the sushi chef. We tried the rock n roll and Godzilla rolls. Both were excellent! We will be back again.