“RUN to IOU Sushi!”
Review of Pacific Sushi

Pacific Sushi
Ranked #152 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

If I could leave zero stars I would. They scam you. If you went in by yourself you can leave 6 pieces without being charged for an extra roll on the all you can eat. If you go with a party of 12 you only get 6 pieces total for all 12 people or they charge you for an entire roll! Then they argue with you and tell you they will call the police if you don't pay the extra money. I couldn't believe how rude they were yelling at me in front of the whole place. If you want to be humiliated and have sub standard Sushi for way more money then visit these guys! What a bunch of fools. IOU Sushi is wayyyy better!! Don't bother with these low lives.

1  Thank TonyNapier

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Charge a 5 year old 23 dollars for trying 1 piece of sushi and 1 sip of miso soup. You guys suck and I hope you fail

1  Thank Damonn B
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I have been eating Sushi once a week for decades (addicted). Recently I discovered Pacific Sushi on 12th Ave in Nampa. Since they opened 9 months ago, I have been there every single week. I sit at the Sushi Bar and the service is phenomenal. Also the quality of the fish, the preparation and the sauces are great. For $20 I get what would cost me $60 at Shige in Boise. Don't get me wrong, Shige is great, but they are expensive. I love going to Pacific and getting great quality Sushi for a fair price. I am a creature of habit and the Sushi Chef prepares the same plate for me each week as soon as I walk through the door. That's good service!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We went yesterday, for New Year's Eve for lunch. My daughter lives in the area and recommended it. We had 3 in our party and the place only had about 10 other customers. A football game was blasting, with staff watching and cheering, and we looked at the menus. I decided to order the All You Can Eat lunch, my daughter one simple oder of sushi, and hubby has a teriyaki plate. When we were ready to order our waitess took mine and stared to walk away. I called her back and said my husband wanted to order too. She seemed to be in a fog. She took his order, then my daughters. They brought my daughter's order, mine was 20 minutes later (place still pretty empty with 5 staff I could see), then hubby anther 15 minutes later. BAD SERVICE. There was zero reason why all the food shouldn't have all been served together. Maybe they were too absorbed in the football game to pay attention to service? One table had dirty dishes one it for almost an hour, never cleaned. Whie the food/prices were good, the service was very disjointed, a real dissapointment. I don't know who the manager was, or if they were there, but all the other sushi places I've gone to manage to bring all the food at once. Ruined the experience, don't know if I'd ever go back.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Eaten here a handful of times and am so glad Nampa has a little sushi bar now. It looks like a little hole in the wall but tastes very good and fresh! You can see them make the roll right in front of you and all their fish and extras looked nice and tasted even better, the tuna was very good and soft. But my favorite roll so far is the Rock n Roll, on very end of menu and last choice to the right, I like the regular California Rolls and this is pretty similar and the sauce is so yummy. Will be a weekly customer