“A "lil" Taste of Italy”

Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small Italian Restaurant with outside patio.Recipes date back to my Sicilian Family since 1949.Pizza(NY style),Pastas,calzones,fresh baked rolls,Sicilian garlic bread,fresh made salads and soups.Italian Beers and Great wines!
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been to Italy and have had the pleasure to eat the real Italian cuisine. The restaurant BIt of Italy is the closest to real taste and atmosphere. Very quaint and unique.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I was downtown and stopped in this little Italian place and was very surprised by the great food! I ordered Lasagna and it was the best I have ever eaten anywhere. The sauce was fantastic and the owner said it cooks for 6 hours. The bread was great too. Everything there is homemade. It looked like I had licked the plate when I was finished, but I actually used the bread to soak up all the delicious sauce.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This is a really good homemade pizza place. The pizza and service are really good. We had the pepperoni pizza (with some mushrooms). I will come back again

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Had dinner tonight at Bit of Italy for the first time - was not disappointed! Friendly staff and cozy dining area. Being Friday evening, they were busy, but wait staff frequently checked in with us. Food was fantastic! Husband had veal cutlet, I built my own pasta dish - all so delicious! Loved the warm homemade rolls, and the salad dressing was so good - we bought a bottle to bring home with us! Was a wonderful date night out, will be visiting again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Best Pizza in Nampa, friendly staff and quaint atmosphere! Service can sometimes be a bit inconsistent but not really an issue!

Been to Bit of Italy? Share your experiences!