“We were happy!”

Add it.
Happy Teriyaki
Ranked #86 of 206 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The food was great and the service excellent. They brought us a couple of pot stickers to start. We ordered the chicken teriyaki and pot stickers. The food came quickly and it came with rice and veggies which were really good too. Love their teriyaki sauce. We will go back and try other things on the menu. It all looked good.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have been 2 times now because I though I would give them a second chance. The flavor is great but the quality of the chicken is yucky. If they would use better quality meat then they would be great.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Quick lunch great price. Get the teriyaki bowl with chicken. taste great and comes out in minutes. Love this place.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Limited menu with some great choices. The food was delicious and affordable. Service was fast and the overall appearance of the establishment is clean.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I have been here about 10 times and each time has been as wonderful at the last. They are fast and friendly and the best chicken teriyaki I have ever had. I have only had the Chicken Happy Bowl and Thai tea. And always take-out for lunch. Some day I will take my family there and dine in.

Been to Happy Teriyaki? Share your experiences!