“They moved to 112 3rd St. So. Nampa”
Review of Coffee Cup Cafe

Coffee Cup Cafe
Ranked #39 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is homemade breakfast in a cafe setting. There is a tree that is in the restaurant. The staff is friendly and the breakfast specials were good.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Took the guys out to breakfast and passed out Christmas bonuses. Food was awesome. Great new location.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Went on a Sunday and the place was pretty busy. Services was great and we had our meal before we had finished our first cup of coffee. Huge portions, too. Great little place!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

A great place for breakfast with fast service. I had the corned beef eggs benedict which was very good with shredded corned beef and poached eggs. Everyone hash browns were nicely browned and crisp on the outside. Portions are huge. Nice bacon and sausage links.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Good food, served fast from nice people. I had the Veggie omelet and my wife had the meat lovers scramble (I think it was a special) and both were very good. Odd but I did try the hash browns with gravy over them, good but I think I prefer them without. Nothing wrong with the gravy, I like it over other items. Stick with a mom and pop like Coffee Cup Cafe, Denny's when nothing else is around. This restaurant serves is a far, far better breakfast run by nice people.

Been to Coffee Cup Cafe? Share your experiences!