“Great hospitality!”

TownePlace Suites Pocatello
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the eclipse. The hospitality couldn't have been warmer. The staff helped us plan a viewing location that was far superior than the one we had planned to go to. Nice quiet, well-appointed rooms, close to two excellent restaurants. We paid premium prices because of the eclipse, but couldn't have found a better place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was here a couple of years ago on my annual business trip to Pocatello, and this place was nice. This time it was even better. My room was very quiet and had a nice view of the mountains. All the staff was exceptional, checking to make sure everything was well.
The location is great, and theRuby Tuesday next door has been replaced by a Jaker's.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed there five nights. They had a nice grill area and covered patio. The staff was sincerely very nice. Uber knew right where to pick us up.

Only downside was I am a silver member the hotel wasn't that full and they put us in a handicapped room right by all the construction. Not sure what that was about.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stayed here for a week during a visit to see my sister and mother and my wife joined me for half of the week. The studio sweet was comfortable and great for one person. The room size was okay, but the bathroom was small for two people with a single sink with the toilet between the sink and the shower. It was okay for my needs and not far from anything including a casino. The breakfast was okay but the man bringing out the food was having trouble keeping up as the room was crowded, I would not have known that if he would not have told me. The front desk was friendly and responded to our needs. This place was okay although there is a new Fairfield Inn in town that we may try next time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

we stayed here for one night on our way from the national parks to SLC to catch a flight. Great place, near the interstate and a great italian restaurant. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and very clean. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family