All reviews two bedroom suite front desk marriott brand waffles stayed here for a week small kitchen single sink reward points worked great breakfast items business trip exercise room housekeeping staff pleasant stay hot tub room was clean and comfortable breakfast room
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Poor value for the money, especially when pet fees are added in. Average hotel, bathroom in bad shape. Overall hotel is OK, just OK. Noisy, but that's likely more a function of the other guests the night I was there, and less a chronic hotel issue. I'll look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
jeffery g, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Pocatello, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We love Calgary! We are a pet friendly property and do have a $50 pet fee. I do apologize for the activity in the hotel, summer weekends bring us a lot of fun team events to the area, soccer, softball and rodeos! We do offer a variety of discounted rates for ISU, Portneuf Hospital, military, AAA and AARP. Thanks for stopping in!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This location really exudes the service that I have come to expect from the Marriott brand. The reservations were confirmed via phone by the front desk. We were assured they could provide the rooms we desired. Upon arrival we were greeted like family and made to feel completely at home. I'll be back the next time I roll through Pocatello!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I recently stayed here and when I checked in she couldn’t find my reservation so she couldn’t guarantee my rate even after I should her my confirmation so I didn’t get my rate! Then I opened the door to my room and the spell of dog urine was so bad I immediately called down which she couldn’t move me till the next day, I had to smell that all night so first thing that morning I went down and the manager apologized and said I should’ve never been in that room( I do own 2 dogs) and said she would discount me, well I was charged full price for the room and will never stay there again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carrieo35
jeffery g, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Pocatello, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Carrie! Having pet rooms is a great thing for us, we love owners and their dogs! After each pet stays we have a deep clean process that includes shampooing and hair removal. The room you were originally assigned to was shampooed a few days prior and had a little lingering odor. We did relocate you the next day to a different room, our AGM was apologetic and did her best to rectify the situation. Unfortunately a discount was never applied and I do apologize that we did not follow through with that. We have went in and applied a credit at this time. I am very sorry that your experience was not up to our standards!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had come to Idaho for a family funeral. I found that front desk girl was not happy the but we all have bad days. The parking is a little bit tight but you can find parking. Rooms are really nice and shower was nice to. They had nice showers and the bed was nice and comfortable. Has got a small kitchen and big fridge and nice tv for a hotel. Was kind of nervous when I was coming here but overall it was a nice stay. I would say if I didn’t have a sad front desk girl I would say 5/5 but on this one I would say 4/5. Rooms are clean. There was a weird smell in the hotel but honestly I think it was some one cooking in the hotel and the smell travels. Has a nice indoor pool. It was very quiet and you cannot hear anything in the morning. Really nice place to stay and worth it. I would say stay here and you won’t be let down as long as the hotel keep up on thier on end. Overall great stay and very quiet and a peaceful place but I was on the 4th floor. Thank you for the great hotel and breakfast was amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Several coworkers including myself are currently staying here for work and the staff is great. I have interacted with many different staff members and they have been so accommodating and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! My room is fabulous. Crystal the director of sales is so helpful!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business