“Good home cookin'”
Review of Grandma Zula's Kitchen - CLOSED

Grandma Zula's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The wait staff was very friendly and seated us right away. All the items on the menu were good comfort food. Everyone ordered something different and nothing disappointed. Yummy!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

nothing exceptional but everything of good quality, prepared properly with good and friendly service. Homey atmosphere but nearly empty at 8:00 AM on Monday. Large eggs, good hashbrowns, toast from home-made bread, good bacon (overcooked to my taste but fine to my wife's) and all the coffee you want. I don't understand why it wasn't busier. They also have specials that are low priced compared to what we have found in this part of Idaho. Overall we left happy but not elated. Would go back and recommend to others as just plain home cooking done well.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Love their home made breads and rolls. All food is cooked with love and served with a smile. Nice to support local family.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

What a find! We had breakfast here on 3 successive days. Everything is home cooked and fresh. They make their own sausage and bake all their own bread and pastries. The meat lovers omelet is to die for. They definitely do not skimp on meat or any of the other items on the menu. They also serve some of the best ham I have ever eaten. My husband was "hooked" on the biscuits and gravy. Add a very friendly staff, a spotlessly clean facility, and pleasant background music and you have the perfect place to relax and enjoy your meal. They serve breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately, we were unable to sample lunch do to schedule, but if breakfast is any indication, I am sure it is also excellent. We will definitely be going back on our next trip to Coeur D'Alene.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Ate here based on the previous review because we had to stop for gas while passing through Post Falls. Family owned, family recipes that can't be beat, by far the best waffles ever. I asked for fried apple waffle rather than blueberry and they gladly made the substitution. I was a happy girl. Very reasonable price, plenty of food. Typical Idaho friendliness. We live in WA but can't wait for next trip to Idaho.