“Gone”

Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This place is gone

We drive based on Trip Advisor reviews

In this age of instant information a facility should be updated when it closes

2  Thank TAMAN1951
Kari T, Owner at Grandma Zula's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

I am sorry you were not able to find us. We have relocated to Hayden and I have been unable to update the address. I could change the phone number but not the city. I hope you all will come find us in our new location at 11050 N Government Way in Hayden.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Sadly!!! This is a great old house that's been a few different place so I was hoping this one would work but was just ok. (Just a note it's small maybe seating for 20-25 at most)
I had the Ruben and it was really tasteless, (it was not bad, but...) asked if they had any 1000's island dressing? I was told " they make it homemade but she had not made any more...had side of split pea soup, that was thick and room temp. with not much taste, added lots of salt and pepper. Must of been short on ice, water was served with little and refilled with none. Soda comes in a can, with little ice as well.
Never been is this old house that it was not cold in the winter, need to do something about that...Service was fine and it was clean. Would I go back, sadly NO.

1  Thank laears

I assure you that your experience is not typical and I am sorry that you had that experience. Your visit was right after we opened and we had some different kinks to work out. I would like the opportunity to make it up to you. If you would contact me we can talk about the options.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Attentive server, decent prices, and Spiced Apple Pancakes that were outstanding! I'll be back to try other items!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the food, especially the apple pancakes and bacon. Fair pricing with large portions.
Service was great and very attentive.
Dining area clean and comfortable

1  Thank LMS520
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is my favorite breakfast joint in the CDA area. They cook real food with real ingredients and they don't use any hydrogenated oils so that is a huge plus for me.

1  Thank Chris F