“Scrumptious food!”

Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The food and atmosphere here is amazing! The owner Raci is a true chef with all things Mediterranean. The garlic is to die for! Start with a bottle of yummy house wine, the Turkish Cigars, or the Hummus Plate then order the Isabella, or the Mixed Grill with skewers of Chicken, Shrimp and Sea Bass. Finish with the daily homemade Rice Pudding or Tiramisu. You will not be disappointed with the food, portions, or the price. I recommend this masterpiece of a locally owned restaurant to everyone!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Love the lamb, garlic, and baklava...did I mention the garlic? Service was efficient and food was hot and perfectly cooked. Best meal for me in a while.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We went here on a date a while back and I didn't know much about this place in advance. I was SO floored by the quality of food and service for the price! Everything we ate was AMAZING and our waitress was wonderful! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The smell of garlic is yum! I had blackened salmon over a Cesar's salad. Husband had the Isabella. The French onion soup is soooooo good. Husband had potatoe soup. French onion was the best!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

You can smell the garlic a block away---and I love garlic! If you share the feeling, anything you order off the menu is wonderful. There is ambiance in the atmosphere---though it is a bit noisy: other diners having a good time. The prices are reasonable for the portions served and the service is excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to White House Grill? Share your experiences!