“Pretty darn good!”

Costa Vida
Ranked #15 of 76 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Although the line was huge. The wait was worth it.

Fresh tacos with amazing tortillias. The meat was so juicy and delicious. I wanted Chipotile... but loved Costa Vida.

They even serve horchata... not many Mexican restaurants have this yummy elixer available.

1  Thank Gordon B

Reviewed 18 March 2015

It's good food made in front of you. Your choice of meats, beans, rice, toppings for burritos or salads. A lot like Cafe Rio.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Whenever I ask my wife where she wants to go eat Costa Vida is at the top of her list. This is good for her...she loves Mexican food, and it's OK for me since I'm not a big Mexican food fan, but I can definitely wrap myself around a pulled pork salad...they will top it however you want, so they willingly let me have double rice, skip the beans, and have whatever else looks good.

The atmosphere is casual but nice, not a romantic setting, but a nice relaxing one.

All in all a very good option for the two of us. Sometimes we even get the large salad and split it if we are going out for lunch.

4 solid stars.

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Me and my wife do like some things at Costa Vida especially their flan, tres leches which we also like at Cafe Rio. Now we had their rice and we weren't impressed with the quality of the rice they made. A couple of days ago, we decided to give it another chance. So we went to Costa Vida for lunch and we both had nachos. Now those were very good. We liked the meat that was used for the Nachos. I had the steak, and my wife had the sweet pork. The portions were filling and we liked how it wasn't overly spicy, but had enough flavor to keep us happy. So the question I must pose to myself is would I like to go back? I believe there is a very good possibility that I would go back.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

While traveling through Idaho, we wanted something different from the usual fast food fare. We found Costa Vida. Casual atmosphere, very helpful and courteous staff and a good somewhat different menu selection. We enjoyed our dinner and would go there again. The Key Lime Pie dessert was pretty good. Not gourmet, but pretty good.