US$134
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Rexburg)
US$168
QualityInn
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Rexburg(Rexburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Motel 6 Rexburg(Rexburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$91
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$115
Henrys Fork Inn(Saint Anthony)
US$139
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Econo Lodge(Idaho Falls)
US$72
US$122
US$114
All reviewsbaconeggsthemed roomsparking lotroom was cleanpotatoesgreat place to staywe've stayedbreakfast itemsnice hot breakfasthot chocolatewould stay here againroad tripregular roomhome away from homeburger kingsand dunes
Reviewed 15 October 2009

This was my first stay at an AmericInn, and I enjoyed it. Their rooms are very quiet, as advertised with their heavy sound-deadening wall construction. The bed was comfortable and the room was extremely spacious. The bathroom and TV were a tad dated and no-frills, but clean and in fine working order.

I liked that the location was near Route 20, and there was an Applebees sharing the same parking lot, although I only ate there once. Even facing the highway, I was not bothered by traffic noise in my room.

The indoor swimming pool is well above average for this hotel class, and was very enjoyable. The hot tub was really hot, and out of order one day. Their fitness room has elliptical and treadmills. Breakfast was the standard spread, and well-stocked.

I drove in from Jackson, WY through Swan Valley, a nice scenic drive, even in the rain. On other days, I drove to Tetonia, ID and West Yellowstone, MT to round-out some fantastic sightseeing in the Yellowstone-Grand Teton area.

Based on my positive experience at this AmericInn, I would recommend their Rexburg location and look forward to trying them in other cities.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
GMRexburg, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rexburg Byui, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2010

Thank you for the review. It’s nice to hear that the concrete construction paid off! Isn’t it crazy how quickly trends change…we are only a few years old and already looking into updating the bathroom and vanity designs! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Reviewed 5 October 2009

Very clean room. The bed was okay, but with two people on it, it might have sagged a little, and I felt like I was rolling toward the center, but really, it wasn't too bad.
The room was a little more spacious than rooms in other low-priced hotels that have two beds; there was a little more walking area at the foot of the beds.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Good hot tub and clean pool.
Add'l recreation: pool table, exercise room.
Decent breakfast, including additional items - biscuits & gravy. One morning there were sausages, but I looked forward to them the 2nd morning, and they didn't have them twice.
Never really had time to use the wireless internet, so don't know how well it worked.
The price was a little higher than the Best Western, but for the extra comfort, it was worth it.
The refreshments at the front desk was a nice and welcoming touch.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you having taken the time to review our property. I’m glad your stay was nice. As for breakfast, we are continually trying out new things and it is nice to get feedback as to which items guests particularly enjoy. Currently we are serving cheese omelets, French toast, bacon, and biscuits & gravy. Sometimes we try out hash browns, sausage, pancake & sausage on a stick…whatever sounds like it might be good...so thanks for the feedback and keep it up!

Reviewed 21 September 2009

We decided to pay extra for a themed room: the Mayan Paradise Suite. To enjoy this room it is better to suspend all judgement about taste and just enjoy the lack of reality. The room has a big bathtub/shower, DVD player with surround sound (DVD´s available for free at the main desk) and a big, comfortable bed embedded in the Mexican jungle. You get free soft drinks and popcorn. On the down side, clambering in and out of the bath is not for the unfit or those lacking agility: a separate shower would have been better. Also, the accent on lighting is romance and fantasy, rather than the ability to actually see what you are doing, and there is not much room to put clothes and stuff: we ending up piling it on the massage table. Fun for a 1-night romantic stay, but no longer. There is a friendly Applebees restaurant next door (10% discount for hotel guests: highly recommended), and a nearby gas station/Burger King/food mart. Close to the main highway.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at this motel. The rooms were very quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was one of the best we have ever enjoyed. My husband enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub, although the pool is not very deep. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2008

My family stayed here several nights and the hotel staff was exceptional! Friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The air conditioner worked great and was quiet. Pillows nice and fluffy. Lots of towels and creature comforts in the room. If you want to pay a little more, they also have several rooms decorated as fantasy suites. We didn't stay in one, but had a chance to look at them. These rooms are decorated down to the last detail. Lots of fun and mainly used for Honeymooners, but I'm sure they would be fun for couples who are just passing through. It is my guess that this is the best hotel in town!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)