“Authentic Mexican Food”

Taqueria El Rancho
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Most authentic Mexican food in Rexburg! Be prepared if you go during the lunch or dinner peak time, this place is busy and seating is limited. No matter what I've ordered here, I've loved it! My favorite is the pork carnitias. Regardless of what you order, make sure you ask for the 'green hot sauce'...it's mild in heat, but very flavorful.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great place to stop if you are in a hurry. Their tacos are the best and so great for a snack or even a meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The tacos I had here were fresh and affordable. The tacos had been lightly crisped, so they weren't just warmed corn tortillas. The tacos were more tasty than the ones from the other bus in town (I tried both in the same week). Very pleased. Definitely swing by for an affordable, authentic Mexican lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

After a long day of driving we stopped for a quick taco snack. All served with rice and beans and everything prepared to perfection! Four tacos with rice and beans for $16. Great local restaurant. Wish we were here for another day so we could sample some more off the menu.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My wife loves the down home friendly service and food taste.

I thought the chicken was not tender enough but the price was OK . . . more than Taco Bell but less than a sit-down Mexican restaurant.

You can eat at a counter in the bus or at the tables outside the bus.