No photo provided
Add it.
Casa de Ochoa Home Style Mexican Food
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Rexburg
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I eat there every Wednesday for lunch. Fish tacos are amazing!
Rexburg has poor food selection but that's not why Casa de Ochoa so good.

I've lived in many parts of California and eaten at literally hundreds of Mexican restaurants and this place is my favorite.
Senior Ochoa is the chef! It's a family run place with recipes from all over mexico!
Very clean, friendly and amazing!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is great food. The best California burrito I've ever tasted. When they first opened they were much better, cheaper prices, bigger portions, better ingredients, etc. However, they are still one of Rexburg's best places to eat, and I would recommend them, along with two or three other places, as the only good and safe places to eat in Rexburg.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is definitely a college hangout. Going in we felt like we were out of place but the staff were friendly and helpful. Food was okay but not spectacular.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Mr and Mrs Ochoa have brought a lot of love, character and delicious Mexican food to this boutique Mexican cafe. Everything on the menu is fresh and delicious. The service is excellent. Though waits are never long, don't expect to dash in and out quickly if you come during a rush--this food is home cooked and prepared fresh. It's my favorite place in town. Bar none.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

First I want to state the only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I said no cilantro. I have an allergy to cilantro and I always ask if a dish has it in it and the description didn't state it came with pico de gallo.
After my order came and I seen the cilantro (my hubby got to eat two dishes) I ordered something else and was very clear about my allergy, it was wonderful. So good I wished I lived closer so I could have it again.