Riggins Motel
Hotwire.com
US$106
US$103
Hotels.com
The Rustic Inn(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree icehot tubshort walktwo nightsa great stayfishingtowelsmicrowaveshower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Car broke down in riggins. Would have liked to get it looked at but the only auto shop in town was closed because of the eclipse.... so I was thinking I wouldn't be lucky enough to find somewhere to stay. But I did! Friendly lady working. Said all she had was a room with two doubles and that if I didn't mess up the other bed, she give me the single bed price. So 55$ it was. Cable, coffee, nice bed, clean, wifi didn't work, didn't check out the hottub. Don't go to cattlemans next door, not very good. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time in Riggins! We experienced the white water, fishing, beaches, shops, but the people were the friendliest around and a huge part of what made our time here so special. Thanks for the sweet memories, Riggins! We shall return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Stayed here for a week while working in the area. Room was comfy and clean. Shower is small but plenty of very hot water. I was here during off season so very quiet.
Check in was easy even with a late arrival. I did not get breakfast here as I was given a discount for off season and basically the only guest.
The hotel is right in the center of town so you can walk to the store or places to eat. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016

The Riggins motel is the perfect place to stay when recreating in or passing through Riggins. Its not extravagant, but it is an amazing value. The rooms are well appointed, always clean, and the owner Vicki and her staff are always there to great you with a smile. Free ice for your coolers. Coffee, microwave, and wifi in every room. Additionally, they are located within a block or two of every bar, restaurant, bank, tackle shop, or gas station in town.

I've been fishing around Riggins 17 years now, and I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: They have single, double, and 3-bed rooms. Room 13 has 2 separated bedrooms
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank David M. K
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We always stay here when we come up for the weekend to fish. It's quiet, cozy and the owners are friendly. The hot tub is nice on cool winter evenings. One of the best things about the hotel is the little porches, where you can sit out and chat with the neighbors (if they're friendly). A short walk to dinner/bars, clean, reasonably comfortable beds, and nice, hot showers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple