All reviews salmon cookies and milk the river continental breakfast no elevator beautiful hotel first floor a river view room road trip in town small town hot tub many years stone fireplace nice room nice indoor pool comfortable bed
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This was one of the highlights of a trip around the PNW. I slept very well in the beds and enjoyed the breakfast each morning. The staff were very warm and friendly, and made me feel very welcome.

The views however, are what makes this place worth visiting. Totally stunning. This place is worth a stay,
For the view alone.

There's plenty to do in the area: white water rafting, hiking, eating and I even found the gift shop. The people of Riggins are generally really nice, and were perfectly lovely to my friends and I throughout the trip.

The pool and hot tub are lovely- many hours were spent admiring the surroundings in the comfort of the hot tub!

The only problem is the wifi- it is very temperamental, but I think this place is best enjoyed away from a phone screen! 10/10 would recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 701harriete
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Very helpful friendly staff. Very clean room. Hard to leave a place this nice. Hot, hot tub.
We are visiting family in Idaho. We will definitely stay here again. We found a nice not to strenuous hiking trail.

Room tip: Pick the riverside exsellant view
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Did not have my reservation I placed directly with them and then tried to charge more for the room. The check-in desk was not very professional and did know how to handle the issue. So it came down to either I paid what I thought I was suppose to pay or just not check-in, I went to another property and was much happier with that decision.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Betty W
Reviewed 7 December 2016

We spent two nights there and enjoyed every minute. As it's set a ways off of Main Street it's easy to miss. But don't. A true upscale resort in a wonderful riverside setting. The deer wonder onto the grounds around dusk. A nice pool and an outdoor hot tub. Warm cookies and milk.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I stayed at the SRL on my way driving to Phoenix, AZ. Our room was clean and ready for us when we got there. The beds and linens were very nice. There was an indoor pool, but it was too chilly to swim in. We opted for the jacuzzi, however it was full of stink bugs and debris. The setting was gorgeous, and the rooms quiet.

Room tip: We had a room that looked out over the river to the East.
Date of stay: October 2016