“Bangkok on 2nd”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We had the Red Curry and it was as good as any we've had elsewhere. We also had a delicious special. Prices were very reasonable.?There's a nice little outside area for dining and the wait staff was FRIENDLY! Be sure they have the frig stocked with beer.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Great Food and excellent service! Best Thai food I've had in a long time! Our waitress did an excellent job of giving us a truly memorable dining experience!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Genuine Thai dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Nothing was too much trouble. Try spring rolls for a real experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Great food! I loved how friendly and fast service was. I would absolutely recommend this to all my friends.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here since 2011, and it's always been a treat. It's less than five minutes to walk from city beach.

I spend a fair bit of time in South East Asia, so finding Thai food in North America that's not disappointing is a challenge. The owner even makes dishes that are not on the menu when I ask. Cozy atmosphere, great food, sensibly priced, cold singha and Chang, I couldn't ask for more.