“Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had a very enjoyable dinner. The waitress was very helpful and the food was good. It had a nice ambience and they have outside seating too.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The atmosphere is casual, but comfortable and the service was very attentive. My husband and I ordered a salad with peanut sauce dressing for starters. It was refreshingly good. For our dinner we ordered an eggplant and basil dish which had a lot of flavor and included deep fried basil leaves - excellent. We also ordered the Pad Thai Noodles. Even though the dish itself looked a little pale, the flavors were outstanding. I think it needed just a bit of color to make it look more presentable. I would definitely return to try other dishes.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We walked in here by accident as we were meant to meet my parents for dinner at the other thai restaurant in town. So glad we did! Every dish is very fresh and delicious. After trying the other thai place in town,we definitely prefer this one. The owner/cook is really nice as well. My only "down" was that my hubby would prefer a better wine selection.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This restaurant charges 18% if your party is 6 people which I do not personally like. Food is typical Thai food- very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Bangkok Cuisine was the first Thai restaurant in Sandpoint and still provides a good meal and service, but at this point we prefer Thai Nigiri.