“Great Stay For A Night”
Review of Motel 6 Twin Falls

Motel 6 Twin Falls
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had problems with another Hotel in town, and could have saved a lot of time by just stopping first at Motel-6, which is usually our families choice when on vacation. Love the office staff, very pleasant and friendly. Our room was clean, and had been recently updated. The room with 2 beds wasn't as large as some other Motel-6 rooms we've stay in, but for a good nights sleep, it was great. Had all the essentials, and everything was in working order.

Room Tip: Rooms in rear near pool were quiet
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Randall P
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Randall, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

was a great to stay at and very understanding when you are attending a funeral.highly recommend it to all. I will stay here if I come down to twin falls in the near future and tell all my friends and family its a great place to stay great rates and clean rooms and understanding staff great experience thanks

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017

After driving 12 hours we finally got a room here. It was dirty. I switched rooms It was dirty too, After the third room and the hotel front desk lady telling me they have 2 new housekeepers, she finally put me into another room that was cleaner but still dirty I would have slept in my car had it not been 12 degrees outside!
My two kids even complained it was "yuky." Then we found out my daughter got head lice! Then it spread through the family and our very large home! We are still dealing with the head lice! I will NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE The front desk gal even admitted to "having a problem" with the new house keepers! And yet, they didn't do anything about it!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I love that the room had been updated. The laminate is a perfect flooring option. I specifically asked for non-smoking rooms but there were people nearby smoking outside. I would think that they should keep the smokers away from the non-smoking rooms. The water was not drinkable. The shower was remodeled but on the small size. I found it odd that the room did not have a clock or hair dryer. Not happy that pets were allowed either as we were awoken by barking dogs. Charging for wifi seems like something of the past. It was disappointing. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

It's not up to date and the Ac unit is on the ceiling next to the bathroom, dosnt really work all that well. The bathroom and room itself is clean , no refrigerator or microwave. Newer sheets which is a plus. There is a lot of space for parking

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business