Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$116
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$123
US$117
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
US$138
US$127
Agoda.com
My Place Hotel - Twin Falls, ID(Twin Falls)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
US$103
All reviewsroom was cleanpersonal amenitiesnight stayvisit familyperrine bridgea great staygood nights sleepdefinitely stay here againafter a long dayin townflooringdryershampoopetinterstateconditionerfurnishings
Reviewed 18 February 2017

was a great to stay at and very understanding when you are attending a funeral.highly recommend it to all. I will stay here if I come down to twin falls in the near future and tell all my friends and family its a great place to stay great rates and clean rooms and understanding staff great experience thanks

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017

After driving 12 hours we finally got a room here. It was dirty. I switched rooms It was dirty too, After the third room and the hotel front desk lady telling me they have 2 new housekeepers, she finally put me into another room that was cleaner but still dirty I would have slept in my car had it not been 12 degrees outside!
My two kids even complained it was "yuky." Then we found out my daughter got head lice! Then it spread through the family and our very large home! We are still dealing with the head lice! I will NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE The front desk gal even admitted to "having a problem" with the new house keepers! And yet, they didn't do anything about it!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I love that the room had been updated. The laminate is a perfect flooring option. I specifically asked for non-smoking rooms but there were people nearby smoking outside. I would think that they should keep the smokers away from the non-smoking rooms. The water was not drinkable. The shower was remodeled but on the small size. I found it odd that the room did not have a clock or hair dryer. Not happy that pets were allowed either as we were awoken by barking dogs. Charging for wifi seems like something of the past. It was disappointing. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

It's not up to date and the Ac unit is on the ceiling next to the bathroom, dosnt really work all that well. The bathroom and room itself is clean , no refrigerator or microwave. Newer sheets which is a plus. There is a lot of space for parking

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Motel has been recently remodeled very nicely. Including new tv but minimal tv channels. Room smelled like cigarettes though. Our water was shut off but they let us stay extra because of it. Unfortunately I also had to listen to dogs bark all night. Lesson learned to check for motels that allow dogs. It's horrible that people let their animals bark all night. Was even woke up by them in the morning. If you bring your dog don't leave them in your room to bark all day. It's rude and inconsiderate to others and your dog. Next time leave them home please.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family