“Different from the way I remembered my last stay”
Review of Motel 6 Twin Falls

Motel 6 Twin Falls
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Since my last stay here some years ago, this place has really changed. For the better, I should add. The room was updated and clean and absolutely no frills but that was okay with me as I was staying only one night. The towels were your typical thin Motel 6 towels but the room had been completely updated and it was clean. I can't say that about most of the other Motel 6's I've stayed in over the years. In fact, I've stopped staying at Motel 6 for the most part. Glad I stayed here and witnessed firsthand how it's changed. I got in late and parking was difficult because so many of the guests were hauling trailers of one kind or another and they were taking up more than one space. One rig took up seven spaces. But the parking lot all around the facility is very well-lit and even though I couldn't see my car from my room, I was fairly confident it would be all right, which it was, of course. The lock on the door was a good lock and the inside security lock worked so I felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 August 2017

the rooms and employees were much better,the flooring was good for me but my dogs didn't like it because they would slip when jumping on to the bed.we stayed in this 6 20 years ago or so and everthing about it was horrible,glad you cleaned it up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Pool was nice. Lady at desk was very friendly and upfront about no a/c gave us a box fan. Beds were like springy very uncomfortable for 82 dollars I should of went down the road but paid through hotels.com so she couldn't give me half off like she said she would. Sucks

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hi Tonja. We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it seems like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I just recently had a 3 night stay at the motel 6 in Twin Falls. I usually never stay at motel 6s due to poor reputation. I was very surprised at both the service I received and how nice the hotel room was. My first encounter was with the hotel check in clerk named Alaysha. She was super nice and accommodating. She is what started to turn my view positive towards this hotel. The first room I checked into kinda smelled like cigarets. I went back down stairs and mentioned this to Alaysha. She apologized and gave me a new room right away. The second room was much better. It was updated and air conditioning worked great. The bed was comfy. I had a great stay the next few days. Would definitely recommend this hotel and give a shout out to Alaysha for being such a great employee.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The rooms of this motel are not bad at all. Nog very luxureous but adequate. But it is a pity that you have to pay for a not so good Wifi connection. 5 dollar for each device. And they had the pool closed for expected bad wheather, but it was Sunny all afternoon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.