Motel 6 Twin Falls
US$119
US$129
US$126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$89
QualityInn
US$97
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
US$115
US$112
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanpersonal amenitiesnight stayvisit familyperrine bridgea great staygood nights sleepdefinitely stay here againafter a long dayin towndryerflooringshampoointerstateconditionerfurnishingsdesk
Reviewed 8 August 2017

the rooms and employees were much better,the flooring was good for me but my dogs didn't like it because they would slip when jumping on to the bed.we stayed in this 6 20 years ago or so and everthing about it was horrible,glad you cleaned it up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Pool was nice. Lady at desk was very friendly and upfront about no a/c gave us a box fan. Beds were like springy very uncomfortable for 82 dollars I should of went down the road but paid through hotels.com so she couldn't give me half off like she said she would. Sucks

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hi Tonja. We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it seems like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I just recently had a 3 night stay at the motel 6 in Twin Falls. I usually never stay at motel 6s due to poor reputation. I was very surprised at both the service I received and how nice the hotel room was. My first encounter was with the hotel check in clerk named Alaysha. She was super nice and accommodating. She is what started to turn my view positive towards this hotel. The first room I checked into kinda smelled like cigarets. I went back down stairs and mentioned this to Alaysha. She apologized and gave me a new room right away. The second room was much better. It was updated and air conditioning worked great. The bed was comfy. I had a great stay the next few days. Would definitely recommend this hotel and give a shout out to Alaysha for being such a great employee.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The rooms of this motel are not bad at all. Nog very luxureous but adequate. But it is a pity that you have to pay for a not so good Wifi connection. 5 dollar for each device. And they had the pool closed for expected bad wheather, but it was Sunny all afternoon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is a nice Motel 6. The motel was recently updated. The rooms are modern and reasonably clean. The rooms seemed to be larger than other Motel 6. Large screen TV is provided with full suite of cable channels. WiFi is extra cost. The hotel is in close proximity to amenities but is about 5 miles the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple