All reviews room was clean points of interest small room ample parking visit family perrine bridge convenient location pleasant surprise definitely stay here again after a long day flooring interstate pet checkin chain furnishings yellowstone
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

In a shady part of town, most occupants I'm sure were monthly payers. The price was high, wifi was $2.99 per device. Did not pay for the wifi. Overpriced for what little they offered. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is a clean and quiet Motel 6, fairly average for the chain. The people were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were good with two queen size beds that were comfortable. Stayed for a night, would go back next time I am in Twin Falls.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a clean motel, with friendly staff. Our room was clean, we had enough towels and the bed was comfy. Worth the money to stay here.
This motel is near twin falls and Centennial Park. There is also a mall nearby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We always stay here on our trips to Colorado. It's always a great stay and the rooms are nice. They have been updated. It's quiet and the staff is always friendly. It's close to food and Target. The pool is always clean. ☺

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Since my last stay here some years ago, this place has really changed. For the better, I should add. The room was updated and clean and absolutely no frills but that was okay with me as I was staying only one night. The towels were your typical thin Motel 6 towels but the room had been completely updated and it was clean. I can't say that about most of the other Motel 6's I've stayed in over the years. In fact, I've stopped staying at Motel 6 for the most part. Glad I stayed here and witnessed firsthand how it's changed. I got in late and parking was difficult because so many of the guests were hauling trailers of one kind or another and they were taking up more than one space. One rig took up seven spaces. But the parking lot all around the facility is very well-lit and even though I couldn't see my car from my room, I was fairly confident it would be all right, which it was, of course. The lock on the door was a good lock and the inside security lock worked so I felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo