“Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Motel 6 Twin Falls

Motel 6 Twin Falls
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Robert was very welcoming, friendly and warm. He was quite awesome actually. He even gave me a discount, a few dollars less than the online price quoted and it was appreciated. Compared with other accommodations in Twin Falls, this was more reasonable so I would say a good value. I noticed they got some good reviews particularly due to the renovations and I was not disappointed. The "lemon" scent as I entered the room was quite overpowering but eventually, I didn't notice it. As expected, it is a no-frills hotel but I like how it was clean (and kept clean everyday), the "wooden" floors were very welcome versus having carpets in the past and the bathroom area in general. Location is great. It felt safe. It is close to restaurants, shops and points of interest like the Perrine Bridge and Shoshone Falls. Ample parking.

Wi-fi was fair. I say this because there were times when I had to try several times before I could get a decent connection.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

In a shady part of town, most occupants I'm sure were monthly payers. The price was high, wifi was $2.99 per device. Did not pay for the wifi. Overpriced for what little they offered. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is a clean and quiet Motel 6, fairly average for the chain. The people were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were good with two queen size beds that were comfortable. Stayed for a night, would go back next time I am in Twin Falls.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a clean motel, with friendly staff. Our room was clean, we had enough towels and the bed was comfy. Worth the money to stay here.
This motel is near twin falls and Centennial Park. There is also a mall nearby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We always stay here on our trips to Colorado. It's always a great stay and the rooms are nice. They have been updated. It's quiet and the staff is always friendly. It's close to food and Target. The pool is always clean. ☺

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family