“AWESOME BARBECUE”

Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 August 2017

A must Try. These guy's know what they are doing. Nice Smoke ring, perfectly balanced with sweet, heat, and vinegar. Who know what a little gem we had hiding in Belleville. Have had several item from sides, specials, to Ribs. WONDERFUL. GOOD JOB HICKS BBQ, SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU IN THE AREA. NO NEED TO CROSS THE RIVER OR HEAD TO MEMPHIS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TRY HICKS BBQ, AND YOU

1  Thank mariaunger04

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We eat at Hick's each time we visit family in Belleville, IL. The food is outstanding. The owner made my son fried pickles even though they were not on the sides menu anymore. You have to try the turkey sandwich with various sides (fried okra, chips, cheddar and bacon fries, etc.) You cannot go wrong.

1  Thank Judy A
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I enjoy a great BBQ every now and then, I love a melt in your mouth pulled pork sandwich. At hicks I like to mix the BBQ sauces together - the mild and Spicey sauce is on the table and the portion of pork is enough that I usually take half home, and enjoy a sandwich for lunch the next day! The husband gets a beef brisket and it's more than he can eat. Their slaw is so good, as are the baked beans. My mouth is watering typing this review!
Don't take my word for it, but I think this is THE BEST BBQ in Belleville! Go see for yourself, you won't be disappointed ✌️

1  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We're a group of friends looking for a good BBQ lunch. Hicks was the perfect spot! Between us we had brisket, ribs and pulled pork.It was all delicious. My favorite side was the corn on the cob. The portions are generous.

There is seating both inside and out. The waitress was friendly and the restaurant is clean. The decor of the carved pig and the pig made from license plates speak to the relaxed atmosphere.

The only suggestion i would make is to put some type of automatic closer on the bathroom door. The toilet was right in my line of sight. I got up and closed the door once, but patrons kept using it and leaving the door open.

1  Thank TravelingFreeWoman
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The food is great the service is awesome and the owner goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. My wife and I with our kids are always impressed with Hicks. The ribs and pulled chicken are our favorites. The sides are great also. Better tasting food with much better prices than the beast. Thank you for the wings Alan, we love your place.

2  Thank KennyG45