“My FAVORITE BBQ ever!!!”

Hicks Bar-B-Que Co.
Ranked #4 of 167 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have never walked away hungry or left thinking that there might be a better BBQ...Hicks BBQ is my favorite I've ever had! Period. I travel quite a bit having had BBQ in NC, TX, OK, IN, MI, AL, GA to name a few and while each region has their own style, I prefer the style here in the Midwest. For me, I think Hicks BBQ has the best balance between grade of meats (very important), smoke/rub, sauce, and price. There are so many sides to choose from and I prefer the fried okra and Mac-n-Cheese. Ribs, pulled pork, and wings are must try's...I saw the monstrous BBQ nachos so will be trying those next time. Do yourself a favor and eat at Hicks BBQ!!!

1  Thank Joshua0389

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Once again I wasn't disappointed. Great food and service just like always. I wish I had two more hands so I could give Hicks 4 thumbs up.

1  Thank KennyG45
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Spent 12 years of 22 in the Marine Corps in North & South Carolina and Hick's has that NC Barbeque flavor in their meat. Awesome smoked meats from their beef brisket's to their pulled pork/pork steaks and rib's!! Portions are generous and side's are delicious with my favorite being the baked beans. Service was excellent and the sweet tea made just like in the South too!

3  Thank fvmunoz927
Reviewed 14 August 2017

A must Try. These guy's know what they are doing. Nice Smoke ring, perfectly balanced with sweet, heat, and vinegar. Who know what a little gem we had hiding in Belleville. Have had several item from sides, specials, to Ribs. WONDERFUL. GOOD JOB HICKS BBQ, SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU IN THE AREA. NO NEED TO CROSS THE RIVER OR HEAD TO MEMPHIS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TRY HICKS BBQ, AND YOU

1  Thank mariaunger04
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We eat at Hick's each time we visit family in Belleville, IL. The food is outstanding. The owner made my son fried pickles even though they were not on the sides menu anymore. You have to try the turkey sandwich with various sides (fried okra, chips, cheddar and bacon fries, etc.) You cannot go wrong.

1  Thank Judy A