“Excellent barbecue!”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We stop at Beast when we go to the Belleville Flea Market, and I am consistently impressed with the quality of the food. The atmosphere is nothing special, but that is quickly overlooked because the food is so good! The burnt ends, brown sugar bacon, and Turkey are to die for, and there are the Brussels sprouts...., oh so good. You won't be disappointed if you love good barbecue!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Ordered a pork steak and didn't get a knife with my meal. When I asked for one, I was told I wouldn't need it. They were right - thick, smoky pork steak falling apart tender. Smoked turkey was good too. Interesting sides from which to select as well. Seating is a bit lean, but worth it if you have to wait. Servings are generous.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Loved all of the craft beers that they had, and the Bbq was well above average. Given the lack of good restaurants in Belleville, this is a go to place

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Beast Thursday night Brisket Nachos!! Are you kidding me!!?? Brisket was good..hey I lived in Texas, I know great brisket. So let me tell you about the Standard bbq sauce...BOOM! Excellent all the way around the table with pulled pork that was screaming good! Get there early lessen you don't want ribs...They end early. GREAT bbq! :-)

Reviewed 9 June 2017

First visit recommended from new job peeps. Had the big brisket sandwich that was on special with 1side(fresh cut fries). Fries were OK but sandwich was great! Good flavor and tender. The young man who took my order was pleasant and answered my questions with patience and knowledge.