“Terrible service”

Geo's Wings & More
Ranked #57 of 168 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This experience happened a couple of years ago but we've never been back since. My husband and I stopped for dinner after work on a Friday night. He ordered 10 wings and I ordered 5 wings, both with fries. There weren't many customers there but we waited an extremely long time for our food. The server dropped off two baskets of wings and darted away before we could point out that we only received 5 wings each. She never returned to check on us until she brought us the bill which showed she charged us for 15 wings. At that time we pointed out that we only received 5 wings each and she apologized, asked if we still wanted the other 5 wings. My husband told her no, just remove them from the check. She never returned so we finally went to the register and explained the problem to the manager. She called the server over and asked her to confirm that our order was short, and the server claimed she did bring us the rest of the wings. The manager then told us she would not adjust our check and told us we must be mistaken. We will never patronize this establishment again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered the garlic parmesan and lemon pepper wings. They both taste the same. Absolutely no flavor whatsoever. It might have been the worst wings I ever had in my life. Service was good. But the wings were terrible.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

First time here. Arrived around 2pm. Plenty of seats. Our server was very personable and responsive to our needs.
Ordered sampler plate consisting of Teriyaki, garlic Parmesan, and peanut butter wings. Also had side of fried zucchini.
Enjoyed everything. Glad we tried it.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We are here with a group for lunch. The wings are very meaty and good and come in numerous flavors. The food service was incredibly slow but the waitress's were friendly

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Geo wings has over 50 types of wings. Tryed about 12 types so far and they are great. I love the peanut butter wings and the ranch wings.

1  Thank tim0824