“Business trip”

Jameson's Charhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jameson's Charhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shick and Gary
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner here tonight. Had the yellow fin tuna. It was very good and was served with rice and broccoli. The fish was a good rare but did have some fat through it. Drinks were good and ambiance was nice. I would go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary at this location and everything about it was excellent. From our wait person to our shared dessert, it was memorable. We enjoyed salmon and filet. Both were perfect.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

While traveling with family recently we dined at Jameson's. The service was outstanding. The ambiance was pleasing and the food was exceptional. All together a most pleasing meal while on the road in an unfamiliar city.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The steak was good, but the fish soup was terrible. Nice environment and big restaurant. The portions are good too.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I recently had dinner here with a close friend. The service was excellent! The meal was extremely generous. I had the pork chop dinner. The meal came with a nice house salad and a bowl of soup. I chose the Manhattan Chowder which was tasty, but fairly salty.

My entree was served with a nice steamed broccoli and a loaded baked potato which I selected among a few choices.

The Pork chop meal was about $21.95 which was quite affordable for the two large pork chops.

The only problem. The pork chops were dry and tough. The flavoring of the chops was totally non existent although I was given a choice between grilled barbecue and Greek style. I regretted my choice. I really wish there were lamb chops on the menu, because I doubt they would have been so tough.

Despite the generous portions and the great service, and the affordable price for the meal my meat entree was a huge disappointment.

I really expect a steak house to do much better with the preparation of the meat entree.

Quantity is important I suppose but flavor and tenderness cannot be substituted and this translates into quality.

I would not likely return here and if I did I would order a fresh entree which surprisingly was offered on the menu along with several fish choices.

We visited on a Friday evening and the restaurant was pretty crowded. We did not have reservations but we arrived about 5pm and were seated quickly. By 7pm there were people waiting to be seated.