“Really Good food”

Anyway's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Service was great! I love there prime rib dip sandwich! The food is awesome! Drinks are great. Our server was on top of his game! Great place to watch a game at!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

great food, great service, good pricing/ We always enjoy going here
We always like the flat iron steak, but the chicken is also very good. My niece loves the pasta dishes. Everything we have ever ordered is great. Big juicy burgers too.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Great Mick's chips, wings, burrito bowls, chicken fajita quesadillas, and mahi tacos! Great beer list and nice wines, too.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I went with a friend and was pleasantly surprised to find out the Menu is very extensive it took me a while to decide they had so many good things to offer, the service was GREAT and the Decor was fun, parking was great, everything was great and I will go back and recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Whether you want a light snack or a full meal, Anyway's is a great place to stop.
There appetizers are varied...my family has not tried one that we didn't finish quickly. The menu entrees offer a good selection of meat, fish, chicken and non-meat. My favorite entree is really a salad....the Italian Bruschetta Salad...and it has never disappointed. The servers are typically efficient and friendly.