Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
StayForLongUS$120
1,069 results
All reviews double tree cookies tgi fridays great hotel breakfast buffet business trip parking lot front desk staff would stay here again staff was friendly panera wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

The police showed up! Our family came here because it was the only hotel in the area that had an open pool — and apparently we were not alone. The hotel did zero zero zero to monitor the pool activity. Over 8-10 people in the tiny jacuzzi coming and going. A hundred people in a small area. Zero safety hazards. Front desk staff had no idea how to handle it. The police arrived! Avoid at all costs unless you want Covid.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2021

My mother had a medical emergency and needed to have surgery blocks away from the hotel. They accommodated us quickly and the rate was so reasonable for the quality of the hotel! The beds are super comfortable and we all slept better than we had in months - even under stressful circumstances. They let us have a late checkout and called when my daughter left her iPad in our room. Seriously, wonderful hotel and great staff!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 25 March 2021

It's a large hotel that is taking ample steps to ensure sanitary stays. Note, the Fridays attached to the hotel is closed. There's ample eateries near the hotel. We found the location idea... away from the airport, close to town and IWU.

The room was large, clean, and comfortable. Wifi worked. There were slow times, but it worked.

A shoutout to the staff. We had a member of our party that needed minor first aid, and the desk staff was quick and super nice. We got the supplies we needed. Kudos for asking whether the issue was perhaps more serious as they were clearly following the correct protocol. All was well. Just really nice folks here.

They offered breakfast to the room in the morning for a charge, some of which was pretty stiff. We didn't order for that reason. But we appreciated the effort to provide service and food.

1  Thank TripTipDad
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Is it common practice for housekeeping to keep things, specifically a phone charger, they find in the rooms? We stayed at the Doubletree on Brickyard Drive Saturday. Sunday we checked out and went home. As soon as we got home I unpacked and realized I didn’t have it and called requesting them to hold it until I could pick it up Monday. They put me off for 3 days (I called numerous times). Finally was told today they can’t find it. Not only did it take 3 days to get an answer, the lady I talked was incredibly rude and told me “this doesn’t happen to every guest”. Just some guests then? In an industry based on hospitality and customer service this Doubletree is severely lacking in both areas. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Raymond Ceresa, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Hi Misty:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I found your charger. It was locked away safely and had not made it's way to the next step in our lost and found process. I apologize it took three days for it to surface.

I am glad we were able to locate it.

Your charger is at our front desk with your name on it for you to pick up at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Ray Ceresa - GM

Reviewed 15 August 2020

I LOVE the Hilton hotels!!! we only stayed 1 night at this location but the check in was so easy and the desk clerk was GREAT letting us know all the restaurants that maybe open in the area. we arrived late so the restaurant at the hotel was closed and so were most of the other restaurants in the area. fast food was open. And the Panera Restaurant right across the parking lot was open for breakfast in the morning.
The Hotel had the room all sterilized and stickers across the doors so you knew no one had gone in after they had sterilized the room !!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Raymond Ceresa, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear MBell:

WOW! What and awesome review! I will be sure to share with all of my staff, especially the front desk. Thank you for staying with us and THANK YOU for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Ray Ceresa ~ GM