“Great place”
Review of Hetman Restaurant

Hetman Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hetman Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 166 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Cozy inviting and very friendly atmosphere. Our food was quick and very good. I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

What a delight to find this gem in Bolingbrook, Illinois! It is authentic Ukrainian food and was filled with Eastern Europeans. The food was delicious. Try the herring or the stuffed cabbage. Yum! The wait staff is clearly from the region and take delight in introducing you to their food culture. We had a blast and would definitely go back when we are in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I had eaten Russian cuisine in the past so was interested in tasting Ukrainian cooking. I enjoyed the borsch which had a nice stew-like quality and lots of big chunks of meat and coarsely chopped beets. The waitress suggested I try the pelmeni (meat dumplings that look like tortillini) in the fried style. They were delicious with plenty of meat filling. I had the "sushi" crepes for dessert which were crepes filled with cherries of sweet poppyseed filling.
I went on a Sunday night so there were not a lot of people. I ate in the bar area and watched a soccer match on the tv's present in the bar area.
My waitress was from the Ukraine and was a delight to talk with. She explained that they had entertainment on Saturday nights.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Best kept secret, open for about four months, if your driving on 55 or 53 it's worth the stop. Food is top notch as well as the staff!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Great atmosphere and the food was sooo good! Potato pancakes and lamb, and solyanka, and cherry varenyki - everything we had was delicious!

2  Thank TheBeginner