“Worst ....extreme prices”
Review of Eggs Inc. Cafe

Eggs Inc. Cafe
Ranked #30 of 163 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast/Lunch restaurant in Bolingbrook (60490). Have been here several time since they opened at the beginning of 2011. I'venot sampled their lunch fare but every breakfast item I have had are wonderful, served warm and large portions. Try the Potato Pancakes very delicious. Please review and rate this restaurant. Thanks.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were out looking for a different place to have breakfast. I saw Eggs and we decided to give it a try. We walked in and stood while the host looked at papers and tried to get the register to work. I finally asked if we could sit at an empty table that was there and he said sure. We sat down and waited....and waited....and waited....the menus were on a shelf near me so I grabbed some. Finally a girl stopped and filled the coffee cups and I requested an ice tea. Two coffee cups empty later still no tea and no one waited on us. However they were all around a computer at the back. I stopped a person and asked for tea again. A guy walked past and asked if everything was ok and I said no...he stopped and decided to to take our order. Still I have no tea. we were now there about 30 minutes.,...I tried to get my husband to leave but he said no...I used to waitress so I am the impatient one.....we waited.......I ordered breakfast and he asked if I wanted cheese...not mentioning there was a $1.29 up charge for that. My husband and grandson ordered biscuits and gravy and a side of bacon (1 full and 1/2 order of the biscuits) I had scrambled eggs with ham in them topped with cheese and fruit.....the food was actually very good....there service was awful...the prices were terrible...could not find the biscuits and gravy on the menu so we had no idea of the cost and that was what they wanted and so we had no idea of the cost. The bill for 1 full order, 1/2 order of biscuits and gravy, two sides with 4 slices of bacon, my scrabmled eggs and fruit was $41 plus change.......30 minutes waiting for coffee...45 minutes to even order ....then to get a glass of ice tea.... ridiculous.....needless to say this will not be a stop we even make again...........

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I am a regular customer here! I love coming here. There is rarely a wait and the service is always fast! The food is delicious. Try the bacon waffle. It is amazing

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast that was NOT greasy. Delicious fresh vegetables and many gluten free selections. The waiter, Steven was courteous and prompt. Great service. A+

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place has standard diner breakfast fare. Nothing on the menu jumps out at your as exceptional, but I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My experience with the manager was horrible. When I inquired about being charged for an extra tea bag I was told they need to make money and everyone else is doing this. Not sure where that manager goes out to eat but I drink tea all the time and am not charged for a second tea bag. Interesting that coffee and ice tea refills are free. Also, the German pancake I ordered,that is supposed to take 30 minutes to make, was on our table in ten minutes and completely deflated. Makes you wonder where it came from.

2  Thank swed130