“Burgers are the best!!!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #6 of 169 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I love a good Gourmet Burger and to me Ted's has the best! I love the Black and Blue Burger. Their onion rings are also very good! The price is also pretty good if your just going in for a hamburger. Everything is always fresh to order!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

After a fun night on the shooting range with our friends we decided to have dinner at Ted's.The atmosphere was very nice and the food tasted great. My only concern was regarding the short rib special. The serving size was only 1 piece. We were still hungry after we left.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A surprisingly upscale restaurant . Table clothes - excellent silverware. The waiter was knowledgeable - the service outstanding and food beyond expectations . Ordered a Bison Burger . It was prepared perfectly . Enjoyed an very tasty order of asparagus .
Can't wait to return.
Not inexpensive put worth the price.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Good food and good service with an emphasis on lean bison. I added bison to a salad and it was very tasty. Service was good and ambiance was nice. Easy to maintain a business conversation.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My sister brought me to Ted's Montana Grill for dinner in Bolingbrook, IL. The Bison Pot Roast that she recommended was to die for! Tender, succulent slow-braised bison with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots. I ate every morsel while enjoying some lovely red wine. Gastronomical delight!