Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais
US$79
Country Inn
US$64
US$89
All reviewsfree breakfastwill stay there againbed was comfortableexcellent propertysoy milkhotel propertybottle of watershopping mallplace is cleanother hotelscommon areasnice stayno issuestwo nightslots of restaurantsconvenient locationfairfield
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Our car broke down and we had no where else to go. The two front desk employees (Adam and Jasmyn) saved our night! They gave us a good deal and the hotel was very clean! :) They even gave us a bottle of water and some snakes when we checked in!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Darren N
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I came down for my open water certification weekend at the Haigh Quarry. A friend told me that the hotels in the area have special rates for scuba divers. I booked the reservation on line and gave my credit card info to hold the room. I figured then when I stay at the hotel I can get the better rate because in scuba diving.

Nope they wouldn't adjust the price and to add insult to injury they charged my account a 30.00 fee in case I charge something to my room. The best part of that is its been 3 days and the charge still hasn't been reversed.AVOID THIS DUMP AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas T
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Dear Thomas T,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais. I'm very sorry for the frustration that was caused due to the fact that we don't offer a special rate for scuba divers. In the future I encourage you to check with a hotel before you book to ensure such a special rate exists. I'm also sorry that the incidentals authorization is still on your credit card. We release that when you leave the hotel, but each bank has a different time period as to how long it takes to be removed. I hope that if you ever find yourself back in the area, we will have a chance to make up for this.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Run down at every level, needs remodeling and refuse to stay here again. Nice staff that tried to help but owner needs to spend some money updating. It's hard to clean that which is worn out... Just can't get it to look clean no matter what. Returning to KKK next month and will be staying a little north in order to get a decent hotel. Surprised this hotel carries the Marriott name. Hmmmm.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear MichelleB1101,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff. However, I'm sorry that our hotel didn't meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can have another chance to impress you on your next trip to the Kankakee area.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

Don't stay here, just don't. My family and I stayed here for 2 nights, along with my brother & his family. They found a dirty sock left over from the previous occupants. When we came back from being gone all day there was a handwritten note on the bed saying they couldn't make the beds due to our personal belongings being on the bed. The personal belongings were my daughter's blanket & stuffed animal. The bathroom had also not been cleaned, the dirty towels were still there, & no new towels were given. When I went to the front desk, to ask about it, they had no idea and didn't offer to do anything about it. There were a large group of unsupervised kids playing in the pool & turning the lights on & off while our kids were trying to enjoy the pool. Again, alerting the front desk to this, they did absolutely nothing to resolve this. I will definitely pay the additional $20 a night the surrounding hotels charge & stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Andersons1039,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais. Please accept my sincere apologies for the negative experience you had at our hotel. We strive to provide exceptional service, and I'm saddened that did not happen while you were with us. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure that future guests do not have the same issues. Please know, I would be happy to discuss your concerns further if you would like to reach out to me personally. I hope that we can have a chance to make up for this and to show you the level of service of which we are capable on your next trip to the area.

815-935-1334

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

When I booked the room online via Fairfield inn I was quoted a price; when I checked my MasterCard account the amount was $80 more. The chair and the bedding in the room were very dirty. The staff were nice, but when I inquired about my bill and the hold in my account they couldn't explain why I was charged so much and when my funds would be release. Be very careful.

• Stayed: December 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

Dear Tryingtoseetheglobe,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais. Please accept my apologies that our incidental authorization policy was not properly explained to you. This extra authorization is released upon check out and typically falls off your account within two business days. However, every bank is different and some can take longer. Once again, I apologize this wasn't properly explained and will follow up with my staff to ensure future guests do not have the same problem. I hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area.