“They "Had Me at the Soup"”
Review of Bill's Diner

Bill's Diner
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Bradley
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It was a cold, rainy night in Bradley Illinois and I thought a diner would be a good choice for dinner as comfort food seemed welcoming. I read the reviews for Bill's Diner and decided to go there and I am glad I did. I was seated immediately and handed a paper with the nights specials, which numbered about 10 and each only $9.99. I chose from the regular menu however because i wanted Chicken Parmesan. My choice included either a salad or soup and when I heard they had Navy Bean soup I ordered that. When the soup came it was piping hot, a full bowl and deliciously home made! So many places I have gone serve lukewarm soup and a small cup, but here it was outstanding in every way. They had my approval with the soup course!
My Chicken Parmesan was a very generous portion, served with tasty spaghetti and also hot. Bill's diner "Hit the Mark" for me on a cold rainy evening and I'm sure does so no matter the climate outside. I will return again when in the area.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a nice family restaurant. Their food is good and there's a nice variety to pick from. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and attentive.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I've only been here 3 times but the food is amazing and the people and atmosphere is so cozy. I love it here.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Bill’s is a typical Greek/American restaurant in this area. Entree, soup, vegetable, potato, dessert. I had the full rack of ribs and they were very meaty, tasty, and well cooked. Full meal, decent price, great service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We just moved into the area did not have good luck finding a place until we found Bill's Diner food was great and a very friendly place. We will be back..