“Ease of everything”
Review of New Relax Inn

New Relax Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stay at the New Relax Inn went really smooth for my entire stay of 5 days 4 nights. The motel is family owned. I checked in an hour early without any charges so that was a plus. The room was between small and medium size, with a flat screen tv, microwave and a refrigerator.

pros: cheap rate, close to midway, lots of food option in the area, restaurant next door is awesome, microwave, fridge, flat screen, free wifi, free parking, did not put a hold on my credit card, clean room, housekeeper does their job and actually clean the room very well, and friendly staff.

cons: I had two suggestion not really complain to the hotel management.

first: keys, I understand that changing locks to magnetic locks is expensive, but it will give your guest peace of mind, if they lose their keys. The hotel has old school keys, not the magnetic keys. Personal experience; I forgot my keys and my friends place in downtown Chicago, the staff was awesome so they gave me another key, but I still had to go to Chicago the next morning just to get that key. If they had magnetic keys then the extra trip could have been avoided.

second: Your channel lineup, Everything is good except that you are playing adult channel with the lineup. I think you should somehow block that channel somehow and only provide it on Demand. People travel with kids, so I hope you understand where I am coming from.

IN GENERAL VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, CLEAN ROOM AND CLEAN BATHROOM. I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN IN FUTURE IF TRAVELLED TO BRIDGEVIEW IL.

Room Tip: first floor rooms coz they don't have elevator, mexian resturant next door is awesome with some...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank romie2327
dipak p, Manager at New Relax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2015

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Good place . Extremely clean bathrooms.. Accessible to midway airport which is connected straight to the downtown. Good staff too . Has all u need for ur stay , may not be luxurious like the hyped ones , but for a budget hotel its perfect .but its surely nice to stay .

Room Tip: Choose a king size one
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank thepanwars

Reviewed 3 March 2015

very good location,very good room, good price, clean. we will stay there again. only twenty min. to downtown chicago.good king bed,mini fridge, and microwave.this is all we was looking for . front office staff very friendly

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jyndrus
dipak p, Manager at New Relax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We do hope you will stay with us, recommend us to your friends and family and as always, we would love to know what we could have done better to make your stay more pleasurable. Sincerely, David Patel General Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2014

Bed was awful only light in room was overhead fluorescent, bathroom was tiny. However the Office staff was pleasant. This motel may be inexpensive, but you will definitely get what you pay for! The windows didn't lock!

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are available
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean, quiet, and decorated to make you feel at home. I have decorator pillows on my bed and flowered sheets. Nice to see ruffled shower curtians. You can tell the owners love their little place. I will come back again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Wendy W
dipak p, General Manager at New Relax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind Regards,
David Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#141 of 191 in Chicago
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park
Holiday Inn Countryside
#2 of 2 in Countryside

Been to New Relax Inn? Share your experiences!