“Evening if Appetizers ”

Pavilion-Buffalo Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
Pavilion-Buffalo Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 106 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Cook
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Our first visit was unique, in that the restaurant was empty. Save my hubby and myself. We chose 4 appetizers which were underwhelming. However, the Tuna Tartare was exceptional. Wine choices ok as was the generous amount of the pour. Am very uncomfortable eating in an empty restaurant and will make certain our next visit is on a weekend evening. Another unfavorable thing was that all 4 appetizers were brought to the table at once, which made for a rushed feeling. May try again, but it will be a stretch.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I stopped in for lunch at the Pavilion for a business meeting and was very happy that we chose that location. There weren't too many people in the restaurant when we were meeting, which meant that it was not too loud to have a productive meeting. I ordered the Beef Stroganoff and my counterpart ordered a burger. Both dishes were made very well, tasted wonderful, and were presented very nicely. On top of that, there was lunch special pricing, which kicked the value up a notch.

The food on the menu was varied and covered what looked like a range between Russian and French. I'll definitely be back to try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

my son and I have gone here a few times, and I can only state that the food is underwhelming to actually a waste of money. Kind of no excuse for the low quality because they charge enough.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Ate there awhile back and it was OK ,but nothing special. Food and service OK, decor a bit drab. Look for coupons.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Pavilion Buffalo Grove is a hidden gem. Fantastic food and excellent service, especially from waitress Diane. We have dined there several times and have never been disappointed. The menu selections are varied and servings are plentiful. Highly recommend the Tuna Tartar appetizer. Food is well prepared and very tasty. Restaurant ambience is welcoming and relaxing. Definitely worth a try.