“We were surprised”
Review of Bait Cafe

Bait Cafe
Ranked #36 of 105 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We were not sure what to expect when we came to the Bait Cafe. After all, with a name like bait, I didn't know what type of restaurant it was. We found Bait Cafe to be a combination of Eastern European and Mediterranean foods. Our server was friendly and helped us through the menu. We chose the potato stuffed pierogi off of the small plates menu. We also opted for the meat dumpling. Everything tasted good and the prices were reasonable. Bait Cafe is definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great family meal (9 people) at the cafe. The food was excellent, they were able to accommodate all dietary restrictions, including vegan. The service was great as well. Overall it was a really good experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

My wife and I are true "foodies" and we love to try new things. When we entered Bait Cafe, we had no idea what to expect so what a wonderful surprise we had. The food was awesome and the variety was exceptional! We had the tongue, the chicken, the beef, the chicken roll the best variety of slaws and salads and the Napolean cake!! Real eastern European fare and so very tasty and well done.

The service was awesome and the staff were very friendly and so very attentive! We love the place and would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something different and for sure out of the ordinary!!

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I felt a little trepidation when I walked in and no one else was here, but the gentleman who helped me was friendly and encouraging. I ended up getting some food for my families dinner to-go, and it was great. Very fresh pitas with yummy yellow rice and some shwarma and kabobs. The food was as good as similar items I've had elsewhere, if not better, and the prices are very reasonable.