“My favorite pizza!”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 105 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have never eaten at a Rosati's, but we have picked up pizza and had it delivered. I think we originally tried it out of convenience once - and wow! I've decided it's my favorite pizza EVER! We live closer to a Lou Malnati's, and while it's good it doesn't compare. We have gotten cheese and cheese & green olive. Love them both.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

The large pizza was too big for 3 people. One slice does it. The outer edge crust was 2.5" tall!!! good stuff.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

When in town this is the food I look forward to the most. Cannot go wrong with a Rosati's pizza. The pizza's seem to more closely resemble Italian pizza, which is the original and best. The seasoning is just right and they are never too dry or too greasy. OK; so not the cheapest but it's fine to pay a bit extra if you only have it every blue moon. Bit too steep to have every week.
I've just made myself very hungry.

Recommended

Reviewed 19 May 2012

Rosati's Pizza may not be as famous as Giordano's or Lou Malnati's, but it is still great deep dish pizza for a fraction of the price!