“Hot weather = Blizzards!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 26 September 2017

There is certainly no better excuse than 90 degree plus temperatures to decide on stopping at Dairy Queen for a Blizzard, or even an Orange Julius (or variation). This Dairy Queen is located in a medium-sized strip mall at Dundee Rd. and Buffalo Grove Rd. - on the northwest corner. We ordered exactly what we were looking for - a Blizzard and an Orange Julius. Life was good today! Oh, and if you feel too guilty, there is a workout facility immediately next door to knock off those calories.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

To me the Dairy Queen blizzard it's probably the best ice cream you can get from the store. I especially like the chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered cherries. Also like the chocolate chip mint

Reviewed 1 September 2015

A clean and cheerful establishment for a sweet and cold treat; Dairy Queen does not disappoint. Although I have never eaten anything but dessert there, I have seen other people eating fries, hot dogs and other lighter fare food. I personally love ice cream and other frozen treats so this is why I frequent this establishment frequently. This location is very clean, has friendly staff, and many prepared frozen carry out products.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

This particular DQ is the best! Their Blizzards are always MIXED. No blobs of white in a chocolate Blizzard. The mix-ins are always throughout the cups. This time I stopped for shakes for my DH who just had oral surgery. Just what he needed. The DQ employees who work here are always pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Hadn't been here for a while, but I had a Groupon to use. Bought for $5 - supposed to get $10 of value. I was super surprised at the cost of a kid's ice cream and my desert. ALMOST the total amount! Service was fine. Still like the Culver's product better.