“As good as the typical Noodles and Co.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #25 of 107 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 7 September 2017

A pretty good place for a "bowl of Noodles" and a drink for about 10 bucks, less if you are a vegetarian. It has some interestingly spicy items, such as the Satay, and,occasionally sells some sandwiches for the people that don't get the "Noodles" part of the name.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I hate going to a restaurant and ordering the same thing every time then a new employee comes in and argues with me that what I've ordered isn't on the menu. This happened and fortunately, another employee overheard and saved the day. On the same trip, it was around 7:30 pm and about 1/3 of the tables were full. Every available table was filthy and no one was cleaning. Furthermore, the sun was setting and we were all blinded by the sun. An employee who was walking by a few times had to have heard us and couldn't miss the lady next to us with the sunglasses on. Finally, I gut up myself and lowered the shades. When I apologized to that same employee for my son spilling his drink on the floor, he said it was okay. He then walked over to the spill and started kicking it under the table. WTH is that?? My 7 year old son loves this place and I don't. Since I drive and pay, I win and we go elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

It was good but kinda pricy. I had the. Grilled Chicken penne with Alfredo sauce. Tasted great......

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Good food. Large variety. Hot and quick. Local and we had a coupon buy one bowl get one free. Too expensive without coupon, my opinion

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I first came across a Noodles & Company when I moved to Colorado back in 2003. I loved the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese that very rarely would I be tempted to consider anything else... I was that attracted to that dish. I still like it but now I'll add a Pharm. Crusted Chicken to the dish and be contented. I have brought family and friends and everyone can find something that they like to Snarf down- without taking a breath it seems like sometimes. There are different drinks to choose from and one or more desserts to choose from some times the desserts get gobbled up fast but that's because they are big and good! If you have Food Allergies you might be advised to let them know or ask how the dishes are prepared, just to be on the safe side.