“Great Fresh Donuts & Good Coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Burbank
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I got donuts from this location several times on a recent trip. The workers were friendly and the donuts were fresh. Dunkin' offers lots of food items now but I stick to the donuts and coffee. One dozen will run about $10.

Reviewed 12 December 2014 via mobile

This Dunkin is right by work so it is a daily stop. The service is amazing. Lolita is typically in the DT window and is very personable and so nice! She remembers us every time we come. Coffee drinks are great. Breakfast wraps, bagels and Cronuts so good! #loveharlemdunkin #lolitarocks

Reviewed 14 October 2014

The last experience I had here, the donuts were stale. The manager was very nice and explained that they have changed their policy and no longer make donuts daily, now they are up to 3 days old! Now I visit inside, pick a dozen donuts, on the way home my little boy tells me there are 2 ants in the box! Get home to find 3 more! I call the headquarters, file a complaint, and have heard NOTHING 2 weeks later! I will not be back!

2  Thank emailsynn