“OMG”

Kirsten's Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Burr Ridge
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Love this bakery. Talk about it back home in NJ. Come here whenever I visit my work off across the street. Their donuts are so fresh and love the cake donuts. Always buy a bunch of stuff for the office. Sometimes buy the raisin bread to bring back home. Other people in my home office in NJ talk about this place. It is a requirement to stop here if you are in Burr Ridge.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

The almond coffee cake is probably my favorite. The sweet rolls are very good! We order the chocolate cake with mint frosting which is to die for. It's covered with a chocolate ganache and decorated beautifully.

1  Thank CathyLuvsVacations
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Absolutely decadent pastries. All sandwiches are served on bread made at the bakery and come with a sampling of their wonderful mini cake for desert. This is a must stop place! Everything is fresh and yummy. Not open at night, so be sure to get there for breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Happy to say I tried Kirsten’s bakery for the first time today because a co-worker brought a full size chocolate chip Danish to the office. I could tell when I peeked inside the white box it was going to be good - lots of semi-sweet chocolate chips! I'm a dessert snob - it is honestly one of the best pastries I have ever had. It’s dense like a good Danish should be, moist, flavorful and not too sweet, but sweet enough. I don’t live near Burr Ridge, but I may have to make a special trip to pick up more of these pastries to share with my family and friends. Delicious!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Get the donuts. Really fantastic.
The custard donuts are perfect.
Nice family owed business.
Get the Princess Cake for your daughter.

1  Thank HinsdaleRotarian