“Go for atmosphere stay for food”
Review of Sam's Drive-In

Sam's Drive-In
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Byron
Cuisines: American
Description: Sam's Drive-In provides fresh food, daily specials, home made root beer, and events to the Byron, IL area.
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere took me back to my time of high school years which was great time of solitude and peace full especially at lunch know if went at dinner I'm sure it would have been a different story, the food was absolutely amazing, made to order where to you get that in a burger joint?? Get to Byron check this place out pack the family up and check this place out the place is amazing go for the atmosphere stay for the food!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Employees are very nice and food is great. It’s all made to order and worth the minimal wait You can eat inside or drive up and they bring the food to your car They are also pet friendly outside of the business. They have free doggy ice cream with a dog bone on the top. My puppies love going with me for their treat too. And summertime time they have car shows with a great local turn out

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Things are looking up with minor improvements to this trendy drive-in. However, I was caught by surprise to see many items taken away from the menu, including many, possible, favorite ice cream flavors. A little disappointing, not to mention a significant increase in prices.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We were in the area and I saw this cute little drive in. We decided to eat dinner there and meet my husband who works fairly close. We ordered. Food came out fairly quickly considering it's all made to order and the service was good. The burger was good. The cheese curds were good and the ranch was awesome. The boys loved the root beer. It was all around a good time. Our car died when we were there and they were even prepared and offered jumper cables! Happy customers.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good food and nice people. Their rootbeer and the Boylan Sodas are a nice touch. Had the Italian Beef. The cheese plus the grilled peppers and onions take it over the edge. It's great.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Sam's Drive-In? Share your experiences!