“Fun time”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food and service is good the drinks were good. It was extremely packed and the wait time was ridiculous. Overall I had a great time.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. The server (Dreyshaun) took our order without writing anything down. The food came out correctly (always impressive), and tasted great.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

My first visit to this Chilis, Arrived at 5:30 pm on a Friday afternoon and told that they were short on servers. And the wait would be long. So I went to the bar area to eat.
Had Spicy Shrimp Tacos, they were very good and service was fast. Price was reasonable and I was pleased with the service.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I ordered 2 salads and 1 sandwich to-go for a business meeting. The automated response from the website told me to pick it up at 12:38pm so I got there at 12:35pm and waited until 12:55pm to get my order. I was so mad. And, a guy came in behind me and placed his order at 12:40 and got his before I got mine! The kicker is my salad came with a nice short black human hair in it. So, after all that waiting - it went right in the trash!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Sometimes we dine here on a whim or a plan. However, anytime we visit this particular restaurant, it's a pleasant experience. The Presidente Margarita will give a kick off to the night!