“I love this place”

Add it.
4 Little Pigs BBQ Pit
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Calumet City
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The best food everything that I have had from there has been delicious from the smoked turkey leg, to the rib tips and lastly the pulled pork sandwich!! The potato salad and seafood salad are delicious as well. They sell their sauce now by the bottle!!! Try them and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank renee w
Reviewed 29 November 2016

You know how you want to be the "guy" that finds a place where the food is to die for? Trust me, none of your friends have been to this place. It is in a bad location. The owners are not good at marketing (though they are very friendly and warm). These are not experienced "restaurateurs". What they are is a family that knows how to make BBQ. If you want ambiance this ain't the place. If your measuring stick is: How good is the food?, you will love this place. I write this review for selfish reasons. I NEED this place to stay in business. The food is THAT good and the people that own it are THAT nice. If you like BBQ, help this business to survive and thrive for all the right reasons: The food is very good and the people are nice.

1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 30 April 2014

First off let me start by telling you that I make some of the best bar-b-que myself. So I'm very picky at what I call good. $ little pigs is a must try. Their sauce is really good, the meat is very well seasoned and cut into larger pieces. Not like so many other rib joints that cut them into tine pieces covered with cartilage and fat. I will definitely go back for more. A hidden "Gem" in Calumet City Illinois

1  Thank roxy1966