All reviews wheaton college room was clean pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast we've stayed the breakfast area great place to stay cookies oatmeal would stay here again front desk staff fitness center lobby pets il inns chicago
Reviewed 27 April 2015

We stayed at this Hampton Inn due to its location. We were pleased to find it was comfortable and clean. Even free cookies in the lobby! We always expect a good stay from Hamption Inns and this was no exception.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Ellen T
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We stayed at this Hampton for four nights in April. My wife had a 'Women on the Front Lines' conference she was attending at a nearby Hilton. The Hilton didn't have any rooms available so we chose the next best thing, the Hampton Inn Carrol Stream. This Hampton is very easy to get to, and is very conveniently located. The staff is truly outstanding. They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Though the Hampton seemed pretty well full, or at least very busy, guests are treated very cordially and not as a number. There is also plenty of available parking
We used the Hilton website to check in and choose a room. This made arrival at the Hampton a breeze. We really enjoyed the convenience of our first floor room. Close to everything, and no elevator. Surprisingly the room was very quiet, with no hall noise. The coffee varieties, availability and taste was excellent according to my wife. She is a connoisseur of coffee, and it is her beverage of choice, so it must have been good. (I never could stand any coffee).
The room was very clean, just as the rest of this Hampton Inn was. The bed was very comfortable and afforded us a very restful sleep. The bathroom was big and clean. My wife took several baths, but her favorite part of the Hampton was the Hot Tub.
She really enjoyed the Hot Tube. The exercise room as clean, the TV worked, and everything was in excellent condition. Did I say, my wife liked the Hot Tub?
My personal favorite part of an overnight stay is a good bed that supports my back and is comfortable, and of course the free breakfast. The breakfast was different everyday, and though I don't personally care for the plain cheese omelets, there are plenty of other items to choose from. Yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, muffins, waffles, milk, juices, etc., etc., are always available. It's the little things that add up which makes a Hampton Inn so much nicer than the competition.
Overall, our stay at the Hampton Inn Carol Stream was memorable, very nice and very enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 20 April 2015

This Hampton is easy to find and easy to enjoy. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast had many offerings to make a quick morning easy. Personnel were friendly and helpful. No issues whatsoever.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2015

We booked five rooms for a family get together and all were close to each other as requested. Using the Hilton Honors app to check-in ahead of time was also great and sped up the check-in process.

The staff was very friendly and even mailed us the children's blanket we left behind. Only one down-side, they do not have cribs or pack n plays anymore so if travelling with an infant bring your own. Would definitely stay again. Thanks!!

Room tip: 217 is by the elevator. 222 and 224 are adjoining rooms
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

I was in town for a class for work. My department prefers we stay at the Hampton Inn, and I found out why!
My room was spacious, clean, and comfortable, with an amazing bed. The staff was friendly, courteous, informative, and helpful. Breakfast was something different every day, with a variety of hot and cold offerings. The pool, hot tub, and gym were very enjoyable. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. I'm looking forward to visiting again!

Date of stay: February 2015