Open today: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Kids love it.

I took my kids and their friends. It’s 19 bucks a kid for 90 minutes. They all seemed to have a... read more

Reviewed 22 September 2019
LostALot22
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Fun Place

Took my 4 year granddaughter to Rockin Jump and she had fun. Plenty of trampolines in different... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2017
wildlifeship
Chicago, Illinois

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My son and his friends love coming here. The prices are great really affordable. The staff is friendly and very nice

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I arranged for our Girl Scout Group to visit this newly owned location. In arranging the group visit, the person on the phone was very helpful and it was easy to make the plans. However, after we arrived, the truth didn't live up to the promise for the girls.

Once we arrived at the facility on the Sunday afternoon, it was clear they were very understaffed and confusion abounded. There was a line out the door with a group that was coming in. Once we realized we didn't need to wait in that line, we approached the counter. Several other families were helped before us that were not in line in front of us. The check in was long and tedious. There was confusion at the counter as to the price, our agreement, and that we were with the Girl Scouts. By the time we were helped and paid, there was a line almost out the door (about 20 feet) behind us, as well.

The climbing wall was not staffed and was roped off. This activity is the main reason we had chosen this location. We waited for almost an hour and finally approached the manager. The line was still out the door, and he told us he couldn't staff that activity so it was closed. After about 10 minutes of negotiating, he finally told us he would try to open the activity. He let us know that understaffing is usually a problem, of which the general manager and owner are aware.

Additionally, the girls were upset that the Tripwire attraction is not free and included in the price, which seems in direct contradiction to the advertising on the webpage. It's a little box where you have to insert dollars, like a video game. I'm assuming it was working, although no one used it, so it was difficult to tell.

The facility itself was relatively clean, except for the girls' bathroom. I stepped in a huge puddle of what I am really hoping was water that was tracked all over the girls' bathroom. I immediately told a staff worker, who seemed completely uncaring and who walked away. During our 2 hour stay, I never saw a staff member look into or deal with that issue.

On top of everything else, there is a special rule at Rockin' Jump that only one person can jump on a trampoline square at a time. This is dissimilar to other establishments that I have personally visited. The young people that are employed by management yelled at our girls and kicked them off all trampolines without an explanation. Only after speaking to the employees, understanding that the rule is only one jumper/square, explaining that we had no way of knowing that, and then demanding that our girls be allowed to jump on the trampolines, were our girls allowed to jump again.

The manager was young and inexperienced, but he did the best he could and was finally able to open the climbing wall during our second hour. He shared in our frustration of lack of staffing and did his best to address our issues. He took time to speak to us and try to work out the problems that we were having with the facility.

Clearly the GM and the owner have not stepped up to deal with these serious issues. I would rather go to SkyHigh any day of the week after our experience here.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank IssitaTravels
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Came on tue11 for a party at 530 as a parent I was playing dodgeball with the kids from the party, another boy was also playing and I accidentally hit him with a ball the Mom got upset and exchanged words with me. I apologized and went on with the party. The staff member had me come back and apologize once more to find out it was his dad that worked here. He also had words for me and even got right in my face and started getting heated. Anyways after 20 mins the other employees asked him to leave. It's sad it had to go that far. He was very unprofessional around the 5-10 year kids that were there. Won't be coming back.....:(

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Great place to get the teens to go to stop the indoor gaming and pokemoning. Free lockers, excellent staff to keep everyone safe. Little food court and inexpensive.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We hosted our grandson's 8th birthday party here. Everyone was friendly, and our helpers were terrific. We think our hosts were Abbie & Jake. The kids had a great time, and the pizza was deliious, too. The place was very clean, and the children were always supervised. What a great way to celebrate! Our party was a huge success!

Date of experience: May 2016